- For those wishing to purchase items by other means, please use the standard donation wish list as a guide for our most-needed items.
- To support from the comfort of your own home, visit our Amazon List for our most up-to-date list of needs. By purchasing from the registry, items are shipped directly to the campus pantries to be distributed.
CARE Bins Drop Off
On campus and wish to drop off a donation? Use one of our donation bins located around campus.
Kennesaw Campus Bin Locations
- Carmichael Student Center, 2nd floor, Scrappy's Rotunda
- Kennesaw Hall, 2nd floor landing, near elevators
- Social Sciences Building, 1st floor, near main elevators
- Prillaman Hall, 1st floor south elevators
- Town Pointe, 1st floor, near main elevators
Marietta Campus Bin Locations
- Building B, in the Enrollment Customer Service Center
In-Person Donations Steps
- For small, individual donations, please use the bins around campus as our team regularly
checks for donations. Need a tax receipt? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For large, group donations, please email email@example.com. We will work to coordinate a time with you and our team to ensure we can assist you with directions and item collection. We can also provide a tax receipt at your request.
- For small, individual donations, please use the bins around campus as our team regularly checks for donations. Need a tax receipt? Email firstname.lastname@example.org