CARE Services provides food for ANY KSU student experiencing food insecurity. All supplies are based upon donations and are available to students as long as supplies are continually received.
Walk-In Pantry Locations and Hours:
Summer Semesters: Mon and Wed from 1pm to 5pm
Campus Pantry guidelines:
- Any KSU student, actively attending classes, may shop once every 30 days, no questions asked.
- All students are required to have a valid KSU ID.
- On their first visit and annually, students are required to read and sign a CARE Services Participant Agreement for Receiving Pantry Items form.
- After an Initial CARE Assessment and as determined by the case manager, a participant may be eligible to have access to the linens and personal care items and increased access to the pantry.
- A reusable bag will be provided at the initial visit. Upon each return visit, students MUST return their reusable bag to staff at the time of sign-in, to receive additional items.
- If a student needs different and/or additional food based upon dietary restrictions and / or living conditions, they are encouraged to let staff know at the time of sign-in. Staff will try to accommodate students’ dietary restrictions to the best of their ability.
- Students are not allowed in the designated storage areas where the food and/or personal care items are housed.
- Students are asked to only use these resources when experiencing food insecurity beyond their control. They are also encouraged to educate other students about the CARE Services and its services.
On Campus Microwave Locations:
- Kennesaw Campus, Carmichael Student Center, Bookstore MarketPlace
- Kennesaw Campus, Carmichael Student Center, near Chick-fil-A
- Marietta Campus, JM Wilson Student Center, Bookstore MarketPlace
- Marietta Campus, J Building, Subway
For a list of Community Pantries, click here.
For a list of the current needs, click here.