KSU CARES provides food for ANY KSU student experiencing food insecurity. All supplies are based upon donations and
are available to students as long as supplies are continually received.
Pantry Locations and Hours
- Carmichael Student Center, Suite 172
- May 17 - August 6: 9am-4pm; or by appointment
- J.M. Wilson Student Center, Suite 184
- May 17 - June 6: by appointment only
- June 7 - August 6: 9am-4pm; or by appointment
- Any KSU student, actively attending classes, may shop once every 14 days.
- All students are required to have a valid KSU ID.
- On their first visit and annually, students are required to read and sign a Participant
Agreement for Receiving Pantry Items form.
- After an Initial CARE Assessment and as determined by the case manager, a participant
may be eligible to have access to linens and personal care items and increased access
to the pantry.
- A reusable bag will be provided at the initial visit. Upon each return visit, students
MUST return their reusable bag to staff at the time of sign-in, to receive additional
- Students are asked to only use these resources when experiencing food insecurity beyond
their control. They are also encouraged to educate other students about KSU CARES
and its services.
On-Campus Microwave Locations
- Kennesaw Campus, Carmichael Student Center, Bookstore MarketPlace
- Kennesaw Campus, Carmichael Student Center, near Chick-fil-A
- Marietta Campus, JM Wilson Student Center, Bookstore MarketPlace
Return to main page